Friday, September 20, 2013

TEST TITLE - Bars & Tones HD2 [HD]



Amazing
One of the most important movies of our generation. Eloquence and lost love permeates very aspect of this film. I found myself bawling up more than once.

OK, for what it is.
I've seen my share of test patterns so I think I'm a good judge of which ones are able to really render the colors and patterns with the best accuracy. Well, for a start I think this started well, there was a real sense of urgency in the first 10-20 seconds, but about at the 30 second mark I felt like the entire production quality lacked...finesse. It was like the director and producers lost interest. By the final 10 seconds you could tell it was as unexciting as watching paint dry.

I honestly expected more from the entire production crew. Maybe they'll bring out a sequel? We can only hope that that one will really draw us in and keep us glued to our seats for the entire minute.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment