Thursday, September 19, 2013

Knight Rider: The Complete Series



worthwhile amazon bundle
This appears to be a repackaging of the separate Knight Rider single season DVD sets.

I have purchased sets from amazon that contain combined DVD seasons multiple times and I have never been disappointing. In general it appears that they are reducing current stock by lumping things together. With this you get a great price. On amazon each of these seasons originally retailed for almost 30 dollars. The box set cost almost 130 dollars at some point. Right now the box set can be purchased for $90!

The main drawback to these bundles is that you do not get the fancy packaging that would be provided with the "Knight Rider: The complete collection" box set. The complete collection box set comes with a whimsical red bar that lights up and plays the theme song. This is actually very creative, especially if you need a large 80's showpiece for some reason. If somehow you are just looking to enjoy the episodes then you might want to consider this deal. It depends on whether...

Knight rider
I love this product. Now I can watch knight rider anytime of the day. I used to love watching it when I was younger.

Shoddy, shoddy discs...
What, are these like half burned or something? One disc out of every season doesn't want to play. Other than that, I love it.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment