So bad it's AMAZING
I can't adequately describe how BAD this movie is, except to say that it's so bad it becomes AMAZING. You can't fake this level of ineptitude. Every level of this movie is drenched in sincerity and failure. None of the actors are able to convey any emotion, the writers clearly have no idea how the American government functions, the characters fight against ideologies that LITERALLY NO ONE holds, the music is never quite appropriate, it's set in 2030 but looks like 2003, the effects are hilarious, and the major "terrorist attack" was a mass email and magical hacking of ALL OF THE INTERNET.
Get some friends together, get drunk, and watch this movie. This is the Christian equivalent of The Room or Birdemic. Kick back, grab a drink, and enjoy the delicious, delicious fail.
Freedom of Silence
Pretty good movie. I felt it could have been better made. I had looked forward to seeing this film, but was let down when I actually saw it. Watch it but don't expect much.
movie review
I found it a bit of the same All the time. Not enough of a story good message if you are a Christian but would of liked more story to it
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment