Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ambushed



Best Kid Movies ever with puppets besides Shari Lewis
These films were funny and hilarious to people of all ages! If you loved Shari Lewis and you love Veggietales you should love these!

Great story for young children!
I highly recommend all of the videos made by this company! Great to use in VBS for your church or in other Children's Bible programs! The stories are memorable and teach lessons that children will remember their entire life. There is a great need for decent Christian viewing options that teach character and good morals. Our kids LOVE the puppets! Great buy and addition to any Christian family library!

Very Poor and Lame Production
I thought this movie was weird and boring. The kids hate it. Its got a little moral to it, but its pretty cheasy and the acting is very bad. Its almost like a bunch of neighbors got together and said "let's make a movie". I think this film is a waste of money and a backyard production. I was not impressed.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment