King & Maxwell
Love this new series, the leading man, Jon Tenney, was in the Closer as Fritzie. So glad he is in his own series! Rebecca Romijn from the X-men as his partner , really, really good. Ryan Hurst as the savant Edgar Roy and Michael O'Keefe a curmudgeon of an FBI agent, both outstanding in heir respective roles. Look forward to each weekly episode as the stories are so entertaining. I don't remember any other series about ex-Secret Service people.
true to series. Edgar an added bonus
I must respectfully disagree with the prior reviews. First, there were five books in the king/Maxwell series, and while there are certainly elements of those books present in the show, none of the books was a "script" for a particular episode. I think that these books are great, and there is no way that the nuances, etc could be pulled off in 45 min. of video. As to "her", I was initially miffed that anyone other than a brunette would be cast as Michelle, but once I got past that, I must say: I think that Romjin plays a very good and convincing Michelle.
Refreshingly funny!!
You have to like professionals who forget their guns, can't pay their bills and have senses of humor. These are two very likeable characters and I truly love the autistic guy, Edgar, who is going to get them organized. Even the FBI nemesis agents are likeable in their own disagreeable fashion. PLEASE do not cancel this one!!!
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment