Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Kung Fu for Teens



Changed my life!
At first I was skeptical that I would be able to learn real Kung Fu in one and a half hours but it's true! all the movies were so right! punches! kicks! blocks! I'm practically a Ninja!

Let me explain you a thing about myself, I am not a teen, although I am what my kids have described as a "cool dad" and I wanted to test this video out before I let my kids try it, but something crazy happened after I watched this video, people on the street started noticing my skills! and I was not only being challenged to fights by 78 year old street-fighters, but I was arrested by the cops! My fists had become dangerous weapons and I was required to license them! Please read this review and take it seriously, This DvD is the real thing, and if you know someone who has watched it be afraid because they have become powerful kung fu practitioners.

Final thoughts: Wonderful product.

Kung FU for Teens
I found this DVD to be one of the best I have seen. Content, arrangment, and filming are well done. The workouts are broken down into function: Technique, Strength, Speed, and Power training. Also a Pre and Post stretching section. There is a separate Detail section where every technique and stance used is discussed and demonstrated. I found this DVD to be an excellent workout and instruction not just for teens, but also quite a challenge for someone older like myself. Wonderful product.

No equipment needed
The good thing about this type of training is that you do not need special equipment , gear, or background music. All you need is the desire to learn. I teach a kids Shaolin style class and I know from first hand experience that it can sometimes be difficult to keep teens interested and motivated. As always with YMAA DVDs , this one is professionally filmed, clearly divided into manageable sections and stays on track so it is easy to follow along with the instructor. This DVD is rated level II, however, beginners at level one will find some fun drills and advanced students and teachers may even find some new ways to motivate teen students. Strength , speed, power, potential and safety, all packed in one DVD for a very reasonable price.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment