Sunday, September 15, 2013

Party Re-Pete / Steak Me Amadeus



You know who else loves this show?
This is hands down my favorite thing on TV. My entire family including my husband and kids ranging from four to eleven can watch this and crack up laughing. The best thing is I don't have to cringe in fear that there's going to be a bunch of inappropriate sex scenes or anything like that. There is "violence" but more along the lines of looney tunes type stuff.

For me this show has characters that I can totally relate to, I feel like I know somebody like everyone on this show which is what makes it so funny. Even though the situations always get totally out there you can still relate with these guys. At the end of the day the heart of this show is these two lovable slackers and there friendships with eachother and their coworkers.

Give it a chance and I think you'll love it. OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!

Very very good
One of the best shows on TV. very fun and edgy without going over the top for younger audiences. Great characters.

Love this show!
Season 6 was just as good as the previous 5, perhaps even better. My daughter loves Mordecai, thus she enjoys Regular Show also!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment