Hot! Best TMNT since 80's
Very good character development and story telling on all four turtles, Splinter, April, Shredder and the rest. I'm 28 and watching this series is making me feel like a kid again. Its bringing me back to the 1980's TMNT level. It's everything the 80's show had and more! The folks who put this together at nickelodeon are doing a FANTASTIC job! And I hope we get at least 10 seasons if not more. If you are an 80's baby, This new version of TMNT will do very well to keep the turtles alive in this new generation of viewers and the producers deserve our fan-ship for all their hard work.
I Love The Show but...
I love the new TMNT show, believe me. The only problem I have with buying the episodes on Amazon or iTunes is the fact that Volume 2 is listed as the "Second Season" when it's the second half of season one. It's what's stopping me from buying the episodes, because $30 for half of a season is kind of ridiculous.
Great series.
I, like many reviewers was a fan of the original animated series. Like many of them, I love this series. The biggest downside is waiting for the new episodes to become available on Amazon, sometimes the wait is 2 weeks. That being said, it is well worth the wait.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment