Monday, September 16, 2013

Abominable Christmas



Best children's Christmas movie ever!
This is a wonderful, funny, heart-warming, Christmas movie. Our 5-year old grandson loved it, and all the adults enjoyed it too. It teaches compassion, and it has plenty of humor than can be appreciated by both adults and children.

Fun Kids Christmas Holiday Movie
This holiday special is great if you have young kids and want to watch something around Christmas that the whole family can enjoy. A great message, lots of fun and very cute animations :)

Not appealing
The art direction was a good effort. Not every design studio has the budget of Dreamworks or Pixar, and I think Kickstarter Productions did the best with what they had. Had there been more money and more time behind this film, I really think it could have taken off. The voices are well done and the story line is a very typified (overdone) "Dad screwed something up and now its the up to the kids to save the day." I can see showing this to the 5 and under crowd around Christmas time but I wouldn't go out and buy a full price DVD or plan an evening around it.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment