PATTY DUKE..EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS!!
I first saw GRAVE SECRETS about 10 years ago and recently bought the
DVD here in the UK. I myself am a paranormal investigator and found
this movie to be one of the best movies based on a factual ghost story
I've ever seen, Yes it is a TV Movie, So if you are expecting Special
effects galore and Hollywood-ised horror then you wont get it here.
This is one of the most realistic movies based on ghosts and is mostly
like how it really is. The story is based on actual events "the legacy
of hilltop drive" and stars the amazing actress "Patty Duke" who is
well known for all her excellent "based on real events" TV Movies.
This movie has an excellent story, and what makes it even more gripping
and interesting is that its based on real events that happened to the
whole neighbourhood at hilltop drive. Every house hold had a ghost and
eventually the whole...
GREAT MOVIE!!
I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST TRUE GHOST STORIES I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! PATTY DUKE IS A GREAT ACTRESS AS ALWAYS!!! ANOTHER GOOD TRUE GHOST STORY TO WATCH ON DVD IS "SIGHTINGS:A TRUE GHOST STORY"
YOU ARE NOT IN BROOKLYN ANYMORE
I know Patty Duke was in lots of films between The Patty Duke Show and this movie, most notably as Helen Keller in The Miracle Worker, but I couldn't resist going back in time. Grave Secrets is based on a true event where the spirits of those buried come to haunt the houses on Hilltop Drive whose owners don't realize there is a cemetery under their houses. Patty plays a wife and mother who takes charge of her granddaughter while her daughter is away. right after moving in, Patty hears the sound of a toilet flushing, only there is no one there to flush it. Later, her granddaughter sees shadows on the wall no one else sees. As in any haunted-house movie, things build up until the climax and the secret of Hilltop Drive is revealed. While other movies were better, such as The Haunting and The Legend of Hell House, it is neverthless unnerving in part because this one is real, and in part because of the acting and special effects. I have it on a video along with Ghost Story, Poltergeist,...
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment